Thursday, August 05, 2010

Better late then Never!!!

I know that I am soooooo late in posting this! This have been kind of crazy here at my house BUT I wanted to post this away and hopefully some of you out there will take advantage of this sale!


CCBums is have a sale this week (I know there are only two more days left in the week) to go along with Breastfeeding Week!

Here is what the sale entails: 20% of breast pads, burp cloths and 2' x 2' receiving blankets

Cami makes these items herself & even though I haven't been able to experience her work myself, you can tell she makes a great product just from looking at the comments from the ladies that purchased items from her!

Please check out CCBums http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adrian-MI/CC-Bums/123514934911?ref=ts
I will also be posting more of the sales that she has!!!! Promise next time I will post on a Monday ;)

No comments: