Monday, August 02, 2010

Oh the Joy!

I love homemade things! There just seems to be a little more love and effort put into it when it's homemade.


When I had asked Joys of Thread if I could post a link from her website to my blog, I didn't know that I was going to be receiving a little something from her! I was more excited because I didn't know what it was going to be!

Joy makes anything from aprons to towels that she makes and monograms! From the pictures on her site, everything is so nicely made and would be perfect for any decor that you may have in your home or taste that you like for your child(ren) to wear!

FAST and AFFORDABLE handmade, embroidered/monogrammed items. *FREE SHIPPING *small orders done in one day, large in 2 days *custom orders available *freebie each month to one lucky follower *if you spend over $25 you get a FREE MONOGRAMMED BIB!!!!

When I received my package from her I pulled out a little green pouch with white and darker green swirls on it. My first thought was "Oh cute is this!" My second thought was "What am I going to use this for!?" Then it suddenly hit me! My phone! I always just throw my phone in my purse and go. And no matter how clean my purse is, it always gets crumbs all over it. I cannot close the velcro on it because my phone is just as long as the pocket-but it works just as well!




Not only is this a lot cuter then things that you can buy in the store but it makes a great conversation piece! When I pull it out people are going to want to know where I got it and where they can get one too! I love promoting WAHM & small business and this is the perfect way to do that!

So if you are looking for something to decorate your home or child(ren) with, please check Joy out at http://www.joysofthread.com/

Also, be sure to join the group on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135302729821630

*I received this at no charge and all opinions are my own*

No comments: