Monday, July 26, 2010

Breathing Room

Wow! First off let me say that I am sorry that it has been a few days. I feel like everything is moving so quickly now!


Let me update you! My husband and I are looking to move about an hour North of where we are now within the next 30-60 days because we are just in a neighborhood that is becoming more and more unsafe! I have companies getting in touch with me wanting to do giveaways and product reviews (YAY!). Trying to figure out what I can pack now and what to pack later. School will be starting in about a month. Family coming into town this weekend! Sometimes I feel like my head is spinning and I cannot get a hold on things. I know that things will calm down and I know in the end, what we are doing will benefit our family. Plus if we get one of the homes that we are hoping to get-there is an opportunity for my husband to get a much better job! So that is exciting!

So if I am not posting as much-please bare with me as I am trying to juggle everything all at once!

Thanks! :) Happy Monday!

No comments: