Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Potty Training Boot Camp

I have yet another potty training journey (#3)! She is 2 1/2 years old and is showing interest and comes to me when she needs a diaper change....so I think it's time!


We started Sunday night & from then until now she has had only 2 accidents! I must say she is catching on more quickly then my boys did! She is 'listening' to her body and comes and tells me when she needs to go potty! This makes me so excited! I am so proud of her!

I am also excited because I will only have 1 in diapers and I have had that in about 6 1/2 years! I have had 2 in diapers at one time. And now since I made the switch to cloth diapers, just means that the diapers will last longer and I won't have to do has much diaper laundry (always a plus).

So we have set up in the downstairs bathroom a stool & her comfy princess seat. She loves it! I think she likes flushing just as much as she does from getting praise from us for going potty! She is too cute about it!



Don't worry-there is nothing in it!

Just so proud of my princess & hope that she continues to do this and in princess underwear in no time! Will keep you posted!

Is there any potty training stories that you would like to share?

3 comments:

Mommyof2 said...

good luck!!!

btw whats up with the one shoe and the other none!?

MommieVentures said...

lol No shoes, just one pant leg was in the way!

Mommyof2 said...

OHHH i see it now!