Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Communication

Is a wonderful thing. It can get you help, make a friend, give help, and pretty much anything else. There are several different ways to communicate with just about anyone in the world. No matter what language you speak, whether you can see or even hear...there is a way to communicate with people.




Except people that are between the ages of 12-18 months (give or take a few months). I have a soon to be 16 month old and he is driving me crazy with all the noises he makes trying to communicate with us. I can usually handle or noise that he brings my way, but not this most recent noise. It's like a grunt.......it's.....how many of you have seen 'Forrest Gump'? Most of you reading I am sure have. Ok so remember the scene where Forrest is sitting outside his Momma's house and she is having her way with the principle so Forrest can go to school? Ok and then you know when the principle walks out and says something to Forrest and Forrest mimics the noise? Ok, that's what my soon to be 16 month old sounds like! I picture that scene in my head every time he makes that noise!



Is there a sound or gesture that your little is or has done that remembers you of a movie or something along those lines? Please share-I would love to hear them!

No comments: