Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Motivation

Where do people find this? Can you buy it in a store? Are people born with this and others not? Do you see something and say 'Ok-time to do (fill in blank)? Do you read something that inspires you to get motivated? Why is this such a hard thing to find and others seem to have it!?


I don't know any of these answers, but I do know that this is something that I lack on a pretty regular basis. I like that I have a love/hate relationship with Motivation. Sometimes he is good to me and others he is on vacation or something. I am not sure how to get him to come around more often-but I do know that others seem to obtain him more than others. Or maybe they don't and they just do what they need to do regardless. Other time I have the motivation to do things but just not the energy. So it is lack of motivation, lack of energy, or just plain and simple laziness!? Who know but whatever you want to call it....I need it!!!!!

But I think today I will just make a small goal to do something productive around here and then continue to make small goals so I don't put too much on my plate or put too much on my plate and then beat myself up because I didn't/couldn't do it in one day.

How do you obtain motivation? Music? Reading something? Fear of embarrassment that if someone walked into your house this very second!?
Please share!!!!

No comments: