Saturday, July 03, 2010

Thought I knew....

Have you ever been in a situation and thought you felt one way about it and then the situation was over and now you are feeling the opposite way!?




Well that is how I am feeling today. I do not like being torn like this because there are pros and cons (just like with anything) and both aren't that bad. One would definitely be more desirable then the other, but now that time and the choice has been made...I could have almost gone for either. I know that this choice will come around again and I know that it will/can happen eventually....but now in the back of my mind I almost (almost) wish it would have gone the other way.



I wonder if this just isn't my emotions getting the best of me because I know that the right choice was made, but still. Thing don't and do happen for a reason and I am sure that there is a reason for this, but I am not liking the back and forth that my mind is doing. I am sure once my emotions are out of the way, I will be glad that it turned out the way that it did, but until then, I guess mental ping pong is what is going on in my head!

No comments: