Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A first

My husband and I were sitting on the couch Sunday night and heard one of our children coming down the stairs (nothing odd about that). Well our second child (boy-4 years old) turn the corner from the stairs and my mouth dropped! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! I covered my mouth the cover the big hole it was making and I just busted out laughing! I couldn’t be mad at all! As I was laughing I turned to my husband and said ‘We have one of those stories now’ After I made that statement I heard our oldest (6 years old) coming down the stairs and help my breath because I wasn’t sure what I was going to see….he was safe!




What story you may ask….when a child cuts his/her own hair! I am not sure if there is a family out there that doesn’t have this story! I was upset at the fact that he was messing with something that he shouldn’t be and that he was messing in our bathroom. But when he came downstairs and saw what he did to himself, there was no way that I could be mad. Here are a few pictures of the damage!

No comments: