Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chobani Greek Yogurt

I have been buying this yogurt for a couple months now and I have to say that I love it waaaay more then 'regular' yogurt! It is a thicker texture but I think that is why I love it so much! It has fruit on the bottom so you need to stir it. They have 9 flavors and I can honestly say that the only flavor that I do not like is plain, and some are non-fat and some are low fat. They also have 4 flavors for kids and I had bought the chocolate yogurt flavor for my kids a few months back and I don't think it lasted 2 days in this house! I cannot tell you enough how much I love this yogurt! I have at least one flavor a day for lunch! It is filling so it also helps me curb my hunger and I am using it to help myself lose weight (which I have!). Love love love Chobani Greek Yogurt!




Please visit www.chobani.com for recipes, where to buy, products, and how you can help donate to a charity!



From their "Spread Your Good" page:

At Chobani, we give 10% of profits to charities Worldwide. Click on the icons below to learn more about the organizations we support, and click on the "Spread Some Good Here" buttons to let your voice be heard about which of our charities you like best.



There will be a giveaway coming from Chobani with VIP coupons! Stay tuned for this!



*This is my opinion and I bought this product myself. Not a paid review*

2 comments:

Sapphire Mommy said...

Oh how I miss my yogurt!! Sounds yummy though, especially teh chocolate one. Maybe one day when I'm allowed to eat it again I'll give it a try

MommieVentures said...

How come you aren't allowed to eat?! Is there something I missed?! Are you ok?